Saturday, December 18, 2021

Talented Ms Jones πŸ₯²

The sky...

The cloud...

All these changed that year...

I cried 😒😭🀧πŸ˜ͺ😫😩 to the rain I could...

You an amazing being in the diary of talent...

My chest and my heart β€πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’˜ can always accommodate this childhood memories...

I asked myself If I could ever had a friend like you?????????

Ghetto is tough!

The good die young

More than 2 decades has passed by...

One of the most skillful footballer of her time...

Talent aside, she is human in and out...

Truly human...

Neat...

Clean...

Well dressed...

Brilliant and full of life...

Lot of tears 😒 is blocking my eyes as I'm typing this...

Sure I would definitely burst into tears 😒

I would definitely cry today.

Either in private or public...

I have no control over this emotion brotherly sisterly...

I lost πŸ˜žπŸ˜•πŸ˜’ a friend...

Miss Bilikisu Jones, The Great πŸ‘ Genius ✍Respect πŸ‘

Rest In Paradise please πŸ™

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home